A good news for all chrome lovers. Users can now install multiple versions of google chrome such as stable build, developer version and beta version all together.
From August 21 2017, you can install developer version and beta version together in the same system which was historically impossible in any OS; Linux, Windows or Android.
How to Install Multiple versions
- If you want to keep all your bookmarks and settings, you will have to first sign in to your account and sync all the data.
- Uninstall currently installed version of google chromes beta or developer version.
- Download required version chrome from here
- Install required version one by one.
- After installation, sign into your account.